- Cycling Classics
- Mountain Stages
- Climbs Collection
- Training with the pros
- Download Films
- Triathlon Films
- Bottles & -cages
Experience the magic of Tacx
Tacx Virtual Reality
The magic of cycling in Tacx’s virtual worlds can be experienced everywhere, even at the highest floor in a big city. Tacx Virtual Reality is so overwhelming that it grabs you and leaves you addicted to indoor cycling. Thanks to its excellent value for money the i-Flow makes training in Tacx’s virtual worlds accessible to everyone.
This popular trainer with ergonomically shaped frame slightly rebounds while cycling. It is operated through the handlebar interface. The i-Flow includes the basic version of the Tacx Trainer software 4, with its many upgrade possibilities, and the manoeuvrable VR steering frame. With this steering frame you can optimally experience the interactive game element; every movement is immediately visible on the screen and you have the freedom to decide where you want to ride.
Realistic cycling experience
The i-Flow has an electro-magnetic brake. It is less powerful than the motor brake – the wheel is not being driven – but does guarantee a very realistic cycling experience. You can really feel the rolling, air and incline resistances which you encounter while cycling, you immediately notice whether you are riding on a paved road, a wood path, through the sand or on the grass. The brake system consists of 6 magnets and a 2 kg flywheel. The maximum resistance is 800 Watt.
A great recommendation for i-Flow users is a Multiplayer license for half a year or a year. With this license you can race against other Tacx riders through the Tacx server.
Virtual Reality trainer
- Including VR steering frame
- Interface on handlebar (USB)
- Communication between brake system, interface and PC through connecting cable and USB cable
- Cadence measurement
- CycleForce frame with slightly bent back frame; to make it rebound while cycling
- Adjustment set for various wheels with diameter 600 to 640 mm & 690 to 710 mm
Tacx Trainer software 4, Basic
- 2 computer animated Virtual Reality terrains
- Realistic films of well-known races (optional)
- Catalyst training programs
- Upgrade to Advanced version (optional)
- Multiplayer web racing 1 year or ½ year (optional)
- GPS routes through Google Earth (optional)
- Brake system with 6 magnets and 2 kg flywheel
- Maximum resistance 800 Watt