Size: 398 MB
The update to version 4.7 of the Tacx Trainer software is now available. This update can be downloaded for free and contains many new and improved functions.
OVERVIEW OF NEW AND IMPROVED FUNCTIONS
Catalyst and film functions
- New Video Player enables films to be played more smoothly.
- Customized training sessions for Catalyst heart rate and wattage programs (relative watt training) via a CP20 fitness test and the derived FTP value.
- Export function to .gpx file enables to export a score to for example the Garmin Connect website.
- Export function to Indoor Bike League. This German site regularly organizes various competitions for riders with a Tacx trainer and has its own ranking per rider and per team. Anyone can join for a fee: http://www.indoor-bike-league.de/en
- Improved Catalyst/Analyser graphs function.
Virtual Reality functions
- Realistic game play enables you to compete against virtual opponents in exciting races.
- Level of virtual opponents is linked to your FTP value, but also manually adjustable in 5 steps.
- New race training types: Points race, Elimination race, Pursuit, Flying sprint and Criterium.
- Six-Day atmosphere added in Velodrome.
- New and more walking characters and driving cars in the Metropolitan City terrain.
- New outfits of cycling teams 2013 added: Omega Pharma-Quick Step, Blanco Pro Cycling, Saxo-Tinkoff, Lotto-Belisol, Wiggle-Honda, Rabobank Liv/Giant and NetApp.
GPS and Google improvements
- Streetview function restored.
- Performance of all Google (Earth) functions and views has been improved.
- The completed route is visible again.
- The 3D rider scales according to the camera position.
Devices and connections
- Fixed problems when the ANT connection got lost while training.
- Fixed problems with connecting and reconnecting ANT heart rate belt.
- Fixed problem with the Tacx Trainer software crashing when exporting and importing training data and scores to and from the Bushido.
- Fixed internet detection bug.
- Fixed problem with saving BlackTrack steering frame settings.
- Fixed problem with the inability to get the Bushido out of 'Live Mode' when the Tacx Trainer software had already been closed.
- Fixed problem with incorrect slope values in Catalyst and films with the i-Genius trainer.
- Fixed problem when the position of the opponents was not always updated correctly while training.
- Fixed problem with false start.
- Corrected Power Mode display while cycling.
- Fixed problem with Google Earth display while changing views.
- Fixed problem where the road was not correctly drawn during long training sessions in Google Earth.
- Corrected display of the 2D rider in Google Earth.
- Fixed problem with 'Show route' in the GPS Editor.
- Fixed problem with refreshing Google Map view in video selection screen.
- Corrected incorrect height display in the video while training.
- Fixed problem with displaying incorrect info boxes after pausing and resuming a training session.
- Improved auto-steering for riding in the VR terrains.
- Improved the 360° VR camera position to avoid it from going through objects.
- Fixed problem with Google and Multiplayer licenses for users that have installed various versions of the Tacx Trainer software.
- Fixed problem with downloading users.
- Fixed problem with right click menu in Analyser.
More detailed information about the new race training types can be found in the special Workshop article in the Tacx Trainer software.