Size: 138 MB
The update to version 4.8 of the Tacx Trainer software is now available. This update can be downloaded for free and contains the following new and improved features:
- The option to choose between Video Player 1.0 and Video Player 2.0 is added. (Not for Windows Vista, see below)
- Video Overlay is added to Video Player 2.0. This feature can only be used if you have selected opponents and if you turn it on during a video training ride.
- Bug fix: The keyboard should now always react again in a RLV training ride.
- Bug fix: ErgoVideos are better synchronized with both the Video Player and the Google features.
- Bug fix: Older videos (before T1956.30) now work with both Video Players.
Problems with Video Player?
Video Player 2.0 is recommended for Windows 7 and newer Windows systems. This version contains the Video Overlay feature.
Video Player 1.0 is recommended for Windows Vista and for users who experience problems with the 2.0 version. Video Player 1.0 does not support the Video Overlay feature.
The Video Player version (1.0 or 2.0) can be selected manually in the TTS via Configuration Manager > Video
- Bug fix: Adjusting the starting point works again for all training types.
- Bug fix: Split times of opponents are now displayed correctly.
- BikeNet is now integrated into TTS4. Note: Social Media upload to BikeNet is disabled by default.
- A BikeNet download tab has been added to each training module to download new training rides.
- A BikeNet download tab has been added to each opponent screen to download opponents.
- Bug fix: Creating Catalyst training rides works again.
- Social Media can now be linked to the TTS to post your results after each race.
- You can now add your Facebook account to the settings.
- You can now add your Twitter account to the settings.
Virtual Reality/Game modes
- The Six-Day race setting is added to the Velodrome.
- The maximum amount of opponents is reduced to 10 instead of 20 opponents.
- ‘Ghost opponents’ are made less transparent to make them visible in all weather conditions.
- Bug fix: Elimination race sprint frequency 1 now eliminates the right rider.
- Bug fix: Points race now shows the correct amount of points all the time.
- Bug fix: Bots will not slow down anymore after a warm-up lap.
- Bug fix: Avatar Editor will now correctly save and close.
- Bug fix: Google free ride now shows information on the info bar.
- The steering has been improved to steer more smoothly during Google free rides and VR training rides.