Tacx Trainer software 4
It is important to always use the most recent version of the Tacx software. There are two ways to run updates. First, through the online update function of the software. Second, if your computer is not connected to the internet, through the manual update on this website. Follow the instructions of the installation program. The updates are suitable for both the Basic and Advanced version of the Tacx Trainer software.
Manual update Tacx Trainer software 4.10
Size: 311 MB
- Scores uploaded to BikeNet now appear with the correct name.
- Multiplayer bot servers now show the correct Power Mode.
- Tacx Trainer software has been upgraded to use .net 4.5
- VR map preview/edit should now be zoom-able so you can see the whole map again.
- Google lap-based trainings now work with Google Streetview.
- While creating a Catalyst training you will now have a full overview of the ride at all times.
- The Tacx Trainer software won’t crash anymore if the computer goes into power saving modes.
- The FAQ page now links to the correct page.
- Multiplayer: Server listing does not shuffle anymore after each refresh.
- Paradise Island Virtual Reality terrain has been added (only Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced).
- New 2014 VR team shirts have been added (only Tacx Trainer software 4 Advanced).
- Tests can now be found in the menu “Extra – Tests”.
- Tests are now able to be analysed under “Extra – Analyse tests”.
- The Advanced options of the show license screen are now more visible behind an 'Extra' button.