- Cycling Classics
- Mountain Stages
- Climbs Collection
- Training with the pros
- Download Films
- Triathlon Films
- Bottles & -cages
Train yourself fit…
It’s not always possible to leave the house for a long training ride. With the Tacx Flow you can improve your fitness at home, it is a good investment that will always pay dividends in the end. After all, you are investing in your own capability, because you become better and better thanks to the ergotrainer.
The Flow is one of Tacx’s most popular trainers. This entry-level ergotrainer, with a frame that rebounds slightly while you ride, is excellent value for money and very easy to use for everyone.
Heart rate, power output, speed and pedalling frequency are being measured and visualized on the handlebar computer’s display. These four training parameters are the most important tools that will help you towards focused and efficient work-out routines and optimum performance. During training you can adapt the program for power or slope resistance. The electromagnetic brake is managed through the handlebar computer. The Flow includes the Skyliner front wheel support.
Change your Flow into a VR trainer
Another great advantage of the Flow ergotrainer is that you can turn it into a Virtual Reality trainer with the special upgrade set. You will then have a VR trainer with unlimited possibilities and at the same time keep a quality standalone ergotrainer.
- Including Skyliner front wheel support
- Handlebar computer with custom made display
- Communication between brake system and handlebar computer through connecting cable
- Cadence measurement
- CycleForce frame with slightly bent back frame; to make it rebound while cycling
- Adjustment set for various wheels with diameter 600 to 640 mm & 690 to 710 mm
- Upgrade to Virtual Reality trainer with Upgrade i-Flow (optional)
- Catalyst training with slope (position -4 to +9) or power output
- Brake force can be adjusted manually while cycling.
- Brake system with 6 magnets and 2 kg flywheel
- Maximum resistance 800 Watt
|Slope||from +4% to +9%|
|Power||from 10 Watt to 990 Watt|
|Weight||40 to 120 kg|
|Speed||km/h or m/ph|
|Scale factor||80 to 120|
|Speed||current speed, stopwatch, trip distance, total distance, maximum speed, average speed|
|Cadence||current cadence, average cadence, maximum cadence, total number of revolutions during the session|
|Power||current power, average power, maximum power, total consumption in kcal|
|Indicator||indicates whether the current training information is running above or below the average|